Located: Niddrie, Victoria, Australia (On-site)
TOGAH is a 12-year-old fashion boutique that specialises in providing women with a dynamic range of Australian Fashion. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the retail movement, offering customers a unique shopping experience.
As a Sales Assistant at TOGAH, you will be the direct link between our products and our customers. You will be responsible for understanding trends, providing customer advice, and playing an integral role in shaping the company’s growth.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about fashion and are eager to grow. You should enjoy interacting with customers and providing exceptional service.
Why work with us?
- A dynamic and intimate workplace that is constantly on fashion trend
- Customised training plans to ensure career progression
- Full-time work
- Opportunities for advancement and growth for passionate high-performing team members
- A collaborative team environment that promotes a fun work atmosphere
- Greet and interact with all customers and provide assistance as required
- Provide exceptional customer service when working on the shop floor, fitting room and/or cashier desk
- Maintain the visual standards of the store and represent the image of the brand
- Assist with the processing of stock deliveries and shop floor replenishment
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service
- Ability to multitask in a busy setting
- Efficient cash handling and POS experience
- An eye for merchandising and attention to detail
- Flexible availability to work throughout the week
Personality and Interests:
- You are a high-level communicator
- You have a love for fashion
- You are eager to grow and be mentored through a fashion pathway
- You have your own individual style
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This position requires full days work
Minimum 2 days per weekday
Wages will be discussed after employer understands competency/experience of the employee